Monday, April 8, 2013

Blog revamp + Banner

A couple of hours later, and this blog is ready to go!
I'm happy, it looks real pretty~

The banner is a smaller piece of something I did back in September, entitled Creation.


A lot of my personal works are inspired by music or people important to me; this one comes from GACKT's Freesia ~Op. 2~
The title reflects my thoughts during this instrumental piece; from a single drop of light, an idea forms. It becomes a painting, a story, a dream, a universe. The girl acts as a protector, a guardian, a mix of Mother Nature and an other-worldly force that nurtures these sparks of life until they are ready to bloom.

2 comments:

  1. Your characters and drawings look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you so much! I promise I'll have more stuff around here soon, thanks again!

      Delete